How to create a flexible schedule position?
Flexible schedule position: Written Instruction
- In the home page, click the “New Volunteer Opportunity” drop-down box and select “Flexible Schedule Position” in the drop-down menu.
- List the title of the volunteer opportunity and the number of volunteers needed.
- Describe what the position entails, including job description, location, and the goal of that specific opportunity.
- If you choose to make the position private, the opportunity will not be viewable to the public. Only volunteers, you personally send the outing’s URL to will be able to gain access to the position.
- Enter the skills desired for the position.
- For reporting reasons, a program or department is required for every volunteer outing.
- Designate how many hours a day, week, month, or year is required for this position.
- The categories of “Court Mandated,” “High School Students,” and “Virtual/Remote” are not required, but allow volunteers to further research opportunities on VolunteerMark. By selecting one, you may speed up the volunteer process for those looking for specific-type outings.
- To approve volunteer signups and volunteer hours automatically, select them in the settings.
- Add volunteer consent agreement if you wish. Examples include age restrictions, orientation requirements, etc.