How to create a fixed schedule position?
Fixed schedule position: Written Instruction
- Click on “New volunteer opportunity” on the home page and select fixed schedule position.
- List the title of the volunteer opportunity and the number of volunteers needed.
- Designate whether the opportunity is for individuals, groups or both.
- Describe what the position entails, including job description, location and the goal of that specific opportunity.
- If you choose to make the position private, the opportunity will not be viewable to the public. Only volunteers, you personally send the outing’s URL to will be able to gain access to the position.
- Enter the skills desired for the position.
- For reporting reasons, a program or department is required for every volunteer outing.
- Schedule the date and time of the event. Give the number of occurrences of the event or mention the end date.
- The categories of ‘Court Mandated,’ ‘High School Students,’ and ‘Virtual/Remote’ are not required, but allow volunteers to further research opportunities on VolunteerMark. By selecting one, you may speed up the volunteer process for those looking for specific-type outings.
- To approve volunteer signups and volunteer hours automatically, select them in the settings.
- Add a volunteer consent agreement if you wish. Examples include age restrictions, orientation requirements, etc.