Waitlist: Written Instruction
- To enable waitlist, go to organization info
- In preferences, select waitlist
- There are two options provided
Use the backup bot which automatically assigns volunteer based on the order
- In case we select, “Use the backup bot” if any volunteer backs out from the position, the system automatically assigns next volunteer who is in the wait-list based on the order
- Once the opportunity is filled up and If any new volunteer tries to signup, it shows join wait-list
- Now click on wait-list in the actions, to see the waiting list volunteers.
- If any volunteer backs out from the position then the Waitlist order-1 is automatically substituted for that position.
I will assign myself
- If the organization selects the second option, “I will assign myself”
- Click on wait-list in the actions
- To approve the volunteers on the waitlist manually based on the preference.